I will go right into giving you the top tips you can use to lose 10 kgs in as little as twelve weeks.
1. In order to lose weight and keep it off permanently, it is vital that you change your mindset, improve your lifestyle and stay motivated. Most people will find weight loss success through crash or fad diets but the downside to these methods is that the weight will come back quickly the moment you stop the diet and start eating.
2. The best way t go about weight loss comes from some good old-fashioned advice: Exercise and eat well. This is actually the best way to lose weight that will stick around for a long time to come. Burning more calories than you eat everyday will get you weight loss results you can be proud of.
3. To lose weight and keep it off permanently, you need to do at least two to three cardio sessions a week combined with two weight training sessions. Your body will create a fat burning machine this way and you will lose more weight. Do cardio workouts for 30 to 60 minutes and these can include swimming, cycling, hiking, running, brisk walking or a cardio workout in the gym.
4. Keeping the weight off is a harder task than losing it in the first place. This is one of the reasons why diets don’t work as they usually have a time limit set to them and they are too restrictive making it hard to follow. You can lose weight by changing your eating habits to healthier low calorie foods that are rich in nutrients. Some foods you can eat include healthy fats in coconut oil and olive oil, avocados, lean meat and other organic meats, sushi, fish, millet, quinoa and sprouted grain bread. Take a keen interest in the foods you eat and try to constantly learn other healthy foods you can eat daily.
5. Trying putting pen to paper by jotting down the foods you eat and drinks you take. You will be surprised at how many unhealthy foods and drinks you consume daily. Doing this will help you to stay focused on changing your eating habits and you will know exactly which foods are making you fat.
6. Lastly, do something about your weight today. Most people will try all means possible to find an excuse not to start a weight loss plan. The longer you put it off, the more you will continue eating unhealthy foods and the more weight you will gain. Start a weight loss plan today and set your goals.