The face is one of the most important parts of the body that must be maintained and cared for every day. In addition, the face is also a major asset for everyone in terms of appearance, both men and women. So many ways treat the face is done to get a white face, clean, and free of acne. But that will not be easily achieved, if not accompanied by the intention and proper skin care. Actually how to care for the face is not difficult, everything depends on how we treat and clean it every day. The easiest way to take care of that by using beauty products that suit your skin type, so that the skin will be free from blackheads and pimples. For those who want to know how to care for the face to be white, clean and free of acne.
How to Take Care Face
• Before you touch the face, you should make it a habit to wash your hands first with water, so that the face is free from germs and bacteria.
• Clean your face with water and give a massage to the face, to help facilitate the circulation of blood. Should do the flushing properly and end with drying using a clean, soft towel.
• Make it a habit to clean your face with a cleanser and toners that matches your skin type, every morning and night or any time out of the house.
• Make it a habit to always use a moisturizer will face each activity outside the home, so that the skin is maintained and free from ultraviolet (UV) rays that can cause black spots.
• The survey takes about 2-3 minutes every evening to massage the skin of the face every bedtime. This is done to eliminate fatigue on the face and gives the skin color to stay healthy and bright.
• Get used to wear a face mask at least 2 times in one week, so that the dirt on the face will be lifted and the face will be more clean and fresh. Should use natural mask is safe for the skin.
• Expand consume water every day at least 8 degrees per day, to keep the skin look brighter and fresher.
• Take Vitamin E every day to maintain healthy skin from within.
• Exercise regularly to keep the skin becomes taut and the body will terbeas of various diseases.
fter you know how to properly treat the face with the above, you should also be able to try to take care of it naturally follows is:
Yam contains rotenon, pachyrhizon, Vitamin C and B1 which can be useful for whitening face and eliminate black spots caused by acne. You can try it out with how to peel and wash bengkoang with clean, then grate until smooth. After that squeeze the water yam with a strainer and place in a container, let stand for half an hour. Discard the water and wear a sari bengkoang or sediment bengkoang evenly to your face and let stand for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water followed by cold water.
Lime has Vitamin C and anti-oxidant substances that are beneficial to shrink the pores, smoothes and brightens the skin. You can try using lemon juice with lime splitting into two parts, then squeeze and take water and apply to the skin evenly. Let stand for about 10-20 minutes, then wash your face with warm water, and go wash your face with cold water.
Apples have lastin substances and collagen which can reduce the oil on the skin. You can experiment with how to make apple mask as follows, peel apples and puree in a blender without being mixed with water. After that, apply a mask apples evenly all over your face and leave for 20-30 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water and continued with cold water so that the skin pores shrink.
The tomatoes have an anti-oxidant that can help prevent irritation to the skin from the sun, reduce blackheads and wana brighten the skin. You can try it with how smooth the 1 tomato, then mix with 1 tablespoon of honey, apply on face and leave on for 15 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water.
Avocados have Vitamin C and E to maintain moisture and provide nutrition and smooth the skin. You can try making an avocado mask by softening pulp and mashed with a spoon or blender. Then apply on the face evenly and let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse with water. Do it every day for maximum results.