What are the Benefits of Circumcision
Here are a couple of benefits that you can get from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. Research have said that severe urinary tract infection at a very early age can lead to kidney problems as the person gets older.
2. Indications have showed that men who had undergo circumcision have lesser chances of acquiring sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, inflammation of the male reproductive organ as well as penile cancer. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. And you can prevent yourself from experiencing any penile infection by means of having a good hygiene practice.
3. And men who had undergone a circumcision are free and can prevent themselves from having phimosis which is the tensing of the foreskin that could cause the opening of the male reproductive organ to close.
4. And men who had a circumcision can have a lower risk of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a substantiation that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra which was discovered by the professor from a well-known cancer institute in London. And he also stated that infections that are not attended right away have a higher chance of increasing cell division in the prostate. And each division that is taking place in the prostate could lead to the destruction of the DNA. And for some patients, there is a high probability that they could end up having a cancer.
5. And also, a lot of surveys showed that men who had undergone a circumcision are about three times less likely to be carriers of human papilloma virus or HPV. HPV is the causative agent of cervical cancer in women. And also, studies conducted at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have found out that there is a 58 percent reduction of having cervical cancer in women whose partners were circumcised.
6. And those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent decrease incidence of HIV. Is this really true? The reason behind this is that the foreskin has a huge number of target skills favorable for the development of HIV infection. And there is a high degree for the foreskin to tear during coitus. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. And a researcher from university of Melbourne form the OBGYN department stated the taking away the foreskin would take away the site of HIV entry to male reproductive organ.
Advanced reading: visit this web-site